Thursday, September 9, 2021

While imagining

While thinking about the future, I always get lost in my thoughts.
We plan, we imagine and we try our best to make it happen, but of course it’s not working the way we expected. 

From my experience it always happens better than I thought, I just need to wait, which is sometimes the hardest thing for me. But anyway, meanwhile I am overthinking, I wait. 

Honestly I started to see things differently. If something is meant to happen without us planning, it will happen, because in my opinion every minute in our lives and in the lives of people we’re surrounded by is planned before we were born. 
Nature and its rules are so interesting. You can never find the answers, but you can always make new questions and try to answer them on your own. 

I don’t know if there is a way to stop thinking and imagining things for the future when you have already started that process. But we should use that in order to help ourselves, not damage our souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment