Thursday, July 18, 2024

Reunited with My Muse: An Update on Life, Love, and New Beginnings

It has been such a long time since the last time I shared my thoughts on my blog. 

I have missed my blog so much this whole time, but I didn’t have my muse with me to write so I was just living life and enjoying the moments. The biggest news and change in my life this whole time is that I have found the love of my life. I have my partner by my side and as an exclusive public announcement is that I am going to get married by the end of the year of 2024. 

I wouldn’t say our love was from first sight, but from the second I saw Hamlet - the love of my life - I had a feeling of something that I can’t even explain or find words to describe. I felt like I saw myself in him, through his pictures, and I was really attracted to him. I can say I was very much impressed by him, his personality even through virtual space by following him. All of these feelings I experienced before even knowing him. To be honest, there are two sides and a lot of details about our story, but I will be concise and will dedicate a whole post about that.


So after a couple months of knowing each other, learning about each other, spending time together, we have decided to make it a relationship. Also, as my fiance would say, in the beginning of knowing each other, my blog saved him a lot more time to know me A to Z, as he has read/watched every single post/video of mine. Things got more serious over time. We met each others’ parents and then the parents of both sides met and families got closer. 


On December 22, 2023 at Universal Studios, Hamlet proposed to me. It was the most unexpected proposal ever. I did not have any single thought of a possibility of him doing it. Even though we have discussed our plans and future, and everybody around were kind of giving hints, I was being tricked by Hamlet to think it’s not gonna happen anytime soon at that time. 


After the proposal, we did an Engagement/Trndez party with the closest people from our friends and family. Wait for a special post for our Proposal/Engagement/Trndez party. Afterwards, we set the date of our wedding and started getting ready for it, as well as doing construction of our house to move in after the wedding. 


These are news/details of our lives I would not prefer sharing publicly, but they are all important parts of my/our life, without which my post would be incomplete. I always thought and still think, that the less you talk about your happiness, about the valuable things in your life, the better for you, but at the same time, you want to appreciate those moments or people by talking about them. 


As we prepare for this new chapter, I can't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude for the love and support we've received from our family, friends, and all of you who have followed along on this journey. This blog has always been a place for me to share my heart, and I'm so excited to continue doing that with my partner by my side. Thank you for being part of our story. Stay tuned for more updates and special posts as we dive into this beautiful adventure together. 


Here's to love, life, and all the amazing moments that are ahead of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment