Monday, January 31, 2022

Friday Night

For me Friday Nights are way too important to enjoy. 

When I don’t celebrate my Friday night I get angry with everyone surrounding me, so it’s better you join me or just leave me alone. 

During the week I plan my Fridays. 

So far I spent my Fridays at Sushi bars, Movie theaters, Evening walks, Meeting with friends, etc.

Today I want to tell you about my last Friday. I made that Friday special.

I never wear any kind of makeup until I am not going to a special event full of people, but last friday I did use mascara and lipstick (for me it’s a huge thing). 

My Friend Yelena and I went to an Italian restaurant to enjoy our Friday evening. 

The restaurant was very romantic and we were sitting in a nice corner.

We tried their top Shrimp Pasta and ordered a colorful drink without alcohol.

After eating and talking for 2 hours, we ordered a dessert. I fell in love with that chocolate cake.

We stayed in the restaurant for more than 5 hours, and can you imagine how much we talked? I even had a headache because of talking that much.

But it was an enjoyable and nice evening. I am waiting for another Friday night like that.


Advice from me: celebrate every single and even small thing. 

Celebrate your Fridays. 

You need some reward to get energy and keep going. 

And why not, celebrate working days too. 


I also made a small video blog from Friday. (I used TikTok this time, because it's easier and fast)



No comments:

Post a Comment