Thursday, December 15, 2022

In a Timely Manner

We sometimes complain about the things happening in our lives. Regretting about things that happened or that didn’t happen is another story. As for me, I am happy with the way my life has been structured lately, no matter if it was good or bad. In general, I never regret anything. As an exception, I just regret anytime I choose sweets over a meal and anytime I choose a meal over sweets. Yes, I can never decide between those two. 

Fall 2022 hit differently for me. Everything happened so fast, so organic, so in time and so unexpectedly. Even though everything has just started for me, it feels like every part of my life found its missing piece, everything is in its place now. I wish I could go deeper into my stories and tell about every single detail that happened during this year, however, as things changes and time flies, I want to keep all those thoughts, ideas, and even worries I have inside of me to myself. I fight with myself in my thoughts every day, as I am having controversial thoughts and trying to see and discuss things from every possible corner. 


Time is the most powerful thing we all have. Everything is a matter of time. For me and the people I love and am surrounded by are blessed as everything is happening just in the time needed. Even if at that specific moment we think that time is not working for us, a few moments later when looking back at it, we understand and realize that it did and does work for us. 


Now I am just grateful even for things I wish were not the way they are. 

Everything I imagine the way I want happens way better in reality.  

If you’re thinking and worried about something, just know that if it’s needed, it will happen in a timely manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment