Friday, November 5, 2021

Dreams Come True

I used to say “Convert your dreams into goals and make them happen”. 

I still think that way, but there are things that can never be goals, they have to remain dreams. 

Dreams come true, they really do. It’s always hard to make them happen, and they never happen the way you expected.

I had a dream - to be present at Andrea Bocelli’s concert, and for that I prayed for him to be healthy and continue his tours around the world.


On October 24th, 2021 at Hollywood Bowl took place Andrea Bocelli’s concert.

That day I made my dream happen.

2-3 years ago I was sitting and watching a video of Bocelli’s concert dreaming about being there. 

Concert was amazing, Andrea is amazing, his voice is the sweetest, his aura is unbelievable. And I enjoyed every single minute of his presence. 


I wish you all to have such an enjoyable experience too!


I made a video from the concert, you can watch and enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment