Monday, December 13, 2021

The magic of yours

As you grow you think that a person can’t have a superpower, but you need to have some faith in the magic in order to have the superpower you want. 

There is one superpower I am dreaming about. 

I dream to be in a place where my heart wants to be. I want to close and open my eyes and be on the other side of the world. 

Because of that superpower I can explore the world and the beauty of nature. 

Can you imagine that? Meeting the world’s most dangerous animals in person. Visiting the most beautiful places in this world. Being in historical, unbelievable places in just one minute with just a single thought. 


If I could help some people with my superpower, I would absolutely do it. Because being able to make people happy is another kind of superpower. 

At the end of the day you want the magic to happen. Sometimes you don't even know what magic you want, but one thing for sure - you want that magic, you want to believe in a fairytale, you want to be in a fairytale and you want it to be real. 


This is all very important. Keep believing in magic and the magic will happen.


P.S. Besides believing in magic, it’s us who can make the magic happen. If we don’t try, the magic can’t do it in it’s own. 

After all - it’s life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment