Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Monk who Sold his Ferrari

"The Monk who Sold his Ferrari". I can't say that this was really one of the best books I've ever read, but this was quite interesting to read. But if you ask me - "Does it worth reading"?, I'll answer - "If you are not positive, if you are not a thinker then you can read it, but in general I won't recommend you". But I have some quotes from it.

 1. I had such a curiosity for life. I was an adventurer. There were no limits on what my future could bring. I honestly don’t think I have felt that kind of freedom and joy for fifteen years. What happened?
 2. I have had dreams and I have had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.
 3. Awaken yourself to the power of your own mind to make things happen. Once you do, the universe will conspire with you to work magic in your life.
 4. The price of greatness is the responsibility over each of your thoughts.- Winston Churchill.
 5. All lasting inner change requires time and effort. Persistence is the mother of personal change.
 6. Most of us live at such a frenetic pace that true stillness and silence is something foreign and uncomfortable.
 7. “Your _I can_ is more important than your _I.Q_ “.
 8. “There are no mistakes in life, only lessons. There is no such thing as a negative experience, only opportunities to grow, learn and advance along the road of self-mastery. From struggle comes strength. Even pain can be a wonderful teacher”.
 9. People who study others are wise, but those who study themselves are enlightened.
10. The real source of happiness can be stated in a word: achievement.
11. you will never be able to hit a target that you cannot see.
12. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
13. We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment