Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Small Business

Interview with Lusine Aleksanyan. 
Three questions regarding Small Businesses. 

1. What is an ideal small business start-up for you?
Small business is always a good idea for beginners. It will not only help you financially but also make you happy, because when you do a small business, firstly it means that you love doing so and you are eager to make it bigger one day. 
For me, an ideal small business would be one that I have a passion for. And I have a lot of ideas. First one is writing a book and being a writer or opening a small agency that provides copywriting. The second one is opening a small marketing agency that will help individuals and small businesses grow their businesses. The third is opening a little cafe making people enjoy anything that they do there. 

2. What are some barriers holding you back from starting your own business? 
Honestly, for me, all the barriers I can have that hold me back from starting my own business are in my head. As for now, I think it’s not the right time. I don’t have enough knowledge to make it work or even start. This is called inexperience. Although I have some fears, I know that I am persistent, hard-smart working, which will lead me to the success I want and need.
I am really passionate about businesses and I will do my best to start one. 

3. In your opinion, what are the top 5 challenges that small business owners face daily? 
If the business somehow relates to customer service, this is the number one challenge that business owners face daily. Every day different kinds of people come and go through your business, and you can’t predict what kind of customer you will face that day. The second is to handle the balance between the growth of your company and the quality you give. The third is lack of funds or budget. Nowadays I know that even an hour in daily business is important. And If you fail to run your business for one hour, it may affect your income.  The fourth challenge is more emotional. Business owners get tired because they work 24/7 and it exhausts them. In such cases, business owners should keep their love, passion, motivation alive and give themselves little and simple rewards from time to time. The fifth challenge is dealing with your employees, partners. For me, it’s also a daily challenge, because it’s important how you treat your employee, how you face and solve the problems together every day. So it’s important to choose the right ones and be in good relationships with them.
For business owners, every day is a new challenge, but after all, you treat your business as your child, because not doing so will make you fail and lose your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment