Friday, September 24, 2021

Learning Life Lessons

We can say that every story in our life is a lesson, every person is a teacher. We sometimes don’t even notice, but we learn a lot of things from people, from what we see, what we experience, what we listen to.
And we must admit that some people come to our life for a period to teach us without even knowing it. And when the time is up, they have to leave.
My friend from the UK once told me “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened”. I never forgot that evening and those words.
Nothing lasts forever, and that’s for good, because if it did we would get tired of it. We all need changes, new stories. We need something new to explore. 

Most of the time we learn by working, practicing. It doesn’t matter what we do while working, we always learn things that we will need outside the work.
When I started my third job, I thought I was doing something I can never use outside the walls of the office, but that’s not true. 

We should surround ourselves with people who are eager to learn from us, because we are not the only ones who need to learn from others. We can also teach without even noticing it. 

We people teach one another. 

Coming to the US and living here gave me a huge life lesson. It was a big change for me - new environment, new people, new stories, new problems and new happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment