Wednesday, September 22, 2021

My Robert

The ones I love are the ones who inspire me, but there is one person who does it every single minute. My Robert. My 5 years old baby, who is a real man. Who saves me from any situation by just loving me and hugging me very tight. He calls me not by my name, I am his “Tata” (in Armenian it means grandmother), but he knows when we are surrounded by people who will pay attention when he calls me that way, he says “Nusine”. He is so sweet, now even more, when he tells us his opinion or anything that comes from his mouth. He started to talk too much.
Although he is like a “bidzuk” (“‘very old man”), it’s way too interesting to spend your time with him. 

We were separated from each other for 3 months, and it was so hard for me to survive. I was literally dying inside. I went to bed every night and didn’t fall asleep until I watched all his pictures and videos. All those memories kept me alive, and he will come back to me very soon. 

If you ask me “Do you know what love is?”, I would definitely say “Yes, I do!”.
He is the one who taught me how to love and what it is to be loved. 

If you let me I can talk about Rob for years without stopping. I am so lucky, so happy to have him as a part of me. I am so proud to be his sister, his TATA.


No comments:

Post a Comment