Friday, December 31, 2021

Thankful | Happy 2022

Today is 2021’s last day, December 31. 
It’s time to start thinking about 2022 and collect all the memories from 2021.
It’s Time to make a wish. But first let's start from the beginning.
January 1st, 2021.

My whole 2021 year was in the US. I met the year in the state of Nevada, Las Vegas. My first time in Vegas. Vegas is magical, colorful, lightful. I am sure I will go there one more time, because there is still much to explore in Vegas than I did. 

After Christmas Eve we came back to our usual life. I went to an elementary school every day to help my mom. Also I continued working online with my Armenian team in Yerevan and kept looking for a job in IT in the US. Days passed and I started to work not in the place I wanted, but I am very happy I went, because I learnt a lot from my new work team, and met new people every day. 

In 2021 I had one of my big stresses - I crashed my car. I was very ashamed of my dad, my uncles. First of all, that crash made new problems for me. But I overcame my fears, my feelings and any problems regarding that crash.

Then in June I changed my job to a completely different area. And still I don’t like working in this medical area even though I work in the office. I am sure my job will be changed in the beginning of 2022․

As you can see I am a very sincere person. A little bit about my sincerity - I go shopping and tell the worker about my life while describing the thing that I need to buy.

Whenever I want to remember what kind of feelings I had this year I only see negativity. But I fight with it to keep only the positive and pleasant memories.

I tried to explore California as much as I could. After the crash I did not take the risk to go on a one day trip alone. As I couldn’t travel alone, as I don’t have friends, as my mom and my siblings were out of America, as my dad was working, I had no one to go with and that’s why I didn’t travel much. 

Anyway, I will travel the whole US and the whole world as soon as I find the love of my life, who will love traveling as much as I do. 

I have already talked about my tours that I went on my blog, you can go and check my posts. 

On a very beautiful Sunday with all the members of our family we went to Castaic Lake. It’s nature was so beautiful.

Even though I say I don’t have friends in the US, I still do. One Saturday afternoon Milena, Karo and I went to enjoy some sushi. Milena and Karo were my co-workers from my first job. Karo is way too kind, caring, attentive and a good friend. You can learn a lot from him, because he knows very useful information about anything you need. Our occasion of hanging out together was that Milena had to fly to Armenia for 4-5 months. Milena is a girl full of life, with whom you could laugh way too much.
P.S. The sushi was very delicious. I loved it there. 

On May 1st with my siblings we visited Universal Studios Hollywood. (Click here to read more). 

I had the habit of looking at the map and going wherever could catch my eye. One day I was searching for a big , beautiful park. I found one and went there. It came out it wasn’t just a park, it was a memorial park, where mostly Mexican people were buried. But it was such a beautiful garden, clean, greenful. I enjoyed being there.

If I were in Armenia, I would never have the desire of getting a ticket to Aram MP3’s concert. But here in America it is different. So I went, danced and enjoyed it very much. 

When the crash happened I was coming back from the Ocean. The time spent in the ocean was the most pleasant hour. The sound of the ocean, the air, the sand, I was enjoying every single second of being there. The peace I had there worthed everything. 

I visited Beverly Hills only one time, and didn’t get anything from it, even though we went to a high class beautiful restaurant in Rodeo Drive. I am planning to go there and explore Beverly Hills’ magic fully. 

I went to Balboa Island with a couple of lovely families. The island was very peaceful. (Read more about the trip)

I visited Hollywood Wax Museum in Hollywood blvd too, as I did in London, UK. But I didn’t know that there is a Madame Tussaud museum here too, and it’s much better than the Hollywood Wax Museum I visited. But no worries, I will visit Madame Tussaud very soon. 

In Armenia I used to go to church every day, because in every area you go there, there is a church next to you. In the US it’s a little bit harder, but I tried to go to Church as much as I could. Sometimes once a week, or once in two weeks. 

I spent some time with my uncle’s family too. I visited them several times a week, we went to different areas of the ocean together a couple of times. 

I love visiting Movie theatres. I always did in Armenia. Visiting movie theatres in the US is so enjoyable. I am very strict on movies, but so far I chose films that worthed watching. And I want to visit theatres at least once a week, but unfortunately there aren’t many movies you can go and watch, but when there are, you have no time to go. 

I visited Disneyland with my godfather’s family. But as they had small kids, we couldn’t spend much time there, and I couldn’t enjoy the Disneyland park fully, because there was so much to do and to see. 

As I go through my gallery, I see a lot of pictures from restaurants. I tried to go to nice restaurants and try their food. I have my favorite ones that I could go for several times. 

One of the big occasions of the 2021 and my life was the concert of Andrea Bocelli. It was a dream for me and I still remember that night. (Read more about the concert night)

We had family friends gathering several times, met new people there, and had a great time. Also we had several celebrations in restaurants, which I love very much, because I am also a party person. 

There are some people, some things I miss from 2019, 2020 and 2021. Hope 2022 will bring us much more love, many lovely memories, new achievements and new adventures. I hope 2022 will keep us healthy or at least we will remain as healthy as we are now. 

And still I want a magic stick from Santa Clause. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, 
With Love Lusine

#HappyTwentyTwentyToo :))))))))))) 
2022

No comments:

Post a Comment