Friday, September 17, 2021

My Driving Experience

The stories of me driving are really fun.
I never wanted to drive, never been interested in driving. I always wanted to have a personal driver.

My life from 2016 to 2020 was so busy that I had no time to get some rest and even eat. So I ate and rested while my dad or other taxi services drove me from location to location. And when I came to America, I realized that it’s impossible to wait for dad or a taxi service, and also as LA wasn’t Yerevan, you couldn’t just walk from location to location.
One month later when I arrived in LA, I got my driver license and started to drive. Apparently I began to like that process, and drove as much as I could. In the beginning it was a real extreme, because I wasn’t allowed to drive alone as I was under 21 and had only the permit (DMV was closed for 1-2 months and I had to wait to take the driving test), so if a policeman stopped me or something bad happened, trust me it wouldn’t be fun at all.
I passed the driving test on the first try and relieved me of further headaches. But before getting my driver license I got a new car, which I didn’t choose, although I love it. 

The experience as a driver I got so far taught me that we should all treat our cars like very useful tools, nothing more. And next time my car will be much more humble and simple. We should all be very careful while driving, be calm and yielding.  

P.s. I still eat in the car while driving and rest by singing or just listening to tv-shows, “Kargin Haghordum”, V. Pozner’s interviews and of course to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment