Wednesday, September 15, 2021

The fears we face

When I was a little bit younger, I thought I had no fears. That’s not true anymore. I am afraid of a lot of things both physically and mentally. 

I am afraid of snakes, but what scares me most is that the snake can harm the ones I love.
One night in my dream I saw that a snake was going to bite my brother, but I threw myself forward and caught the snake. Although it managed to bite me, I was alright and continued my dream in another location. That was a dream, but in reality one day I saw a big scorpion on the wall not far from our house. I imagined that it could harm my brother and I killed it immediately. And my brother Robert at the time was 3 years old. 

There are plenty of other fears I have that go deeper and deeper, but the important part is - one should have the ability to face them and never lose.
We continuously get stronger and stronger by overcoming every fear, every problem, everything that stands in front of us. 

We create our fears, we let them born and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment