Monday, October 25, 2021

Avgustin Lusinyan

If you ask me what is your favorite book, I cannot answer that question. But there is a book that changed my life, which has a character that I fell in love with.

I found that book unexpectedly when I was 14 years old. It’s a two-piece book, each piece has more than 500 pages. It changed me, my thoughts, my whole world. I finished the first piece in 4 days by reading more than a hundred pages per day. It was a Christmas holiday, so I gave myself and my time to it fully. 

I learnt a lot from Avgustin. The way Avgustin loved Victoria, the way he thought of her, talked about her/to her is saying a lot who he is. I pay huge attention to men’s attitude towards women they love. 


He was smart, educated, kind and loving. He had the needed amount of craziness in him, he was a risk taking, thoughtful person.  


I always got angry at people who surrounded Avgustin, they didn’t appreciate him properly, especially Victoria, who was the love of his life. 

He had so many dangerous adventures, that weren’t fantasies, they were real. I remember all my emotions, what I felt while reading every single page of it. 

Avgustin became my ideal man, although I don't like it when people keep ideals, because nothing in this world is perfect and there is no need for perfection.  


The author of this book is Anton Kznuni. It was a limited edition, few people have the book. 


I am so happy I found the book, read it and I still remember sentences, details from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment