Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Being Alone

I was away from home two times. One was England, second was Spain, but those were only for 1 or 2 weeks. In Summer 2021 my mom and my siblings left for Armenia for 3 months. My dad and I stayed in the US.

Although I was with my dad, it seemed like I was all alone by myself. I didn’t see my dad for days. He was at work, came late when I was already sleeping. I went to work early in the morning, came at 5, did all I needed to do as a “housekeeper”, and cooked tasty dinners. Sometimes I spent my evenings not at home, went shopping, watched movies, and spent my time with my uncle’s family. I felt what it really means to be alone. And now I know I had never felt that before and never wanted to be alone the way I was. 

In Armenia I was surrounded by people I loved and was loved back. But I was so tired of everyday noise that I wanted to be alone for a day, for an evening. So on my first days I was in a real peace, all alone and after relaxing for a few days it started to scare me, because I had no one that I could go to. 


And I learnt a lesson, that it doesn't matter if you work, you have all you want, the only thing you need is to love and to be loved, not to be alone, you need to have a person to go to and to talk to, to hug, to feel that there is someone with you, next to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment