Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Legendary Rappers

2-3 Years ago I said that I listen to everything except Rapp. I didn’t know that someday I will listen to it all day long. Of course I still can’t listen to rap songs that don’t have any bit of dancing rhythm, but there are a dozen songs that I listen to and sing every single minute. 

Tupac, Snoop Dogg, 50Cent, Eminem.  

They are legends, because they have songs that even a decade later you can listen to and still don’t get enough of them. 


Snoop Dogg - Real Name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr. He is still alive, 50 years old, married. Still performing.

“Last but not least, I wanna thank me, I wanna thank me for believing in me I wanna thank me for doing all this hard work”


Tupac - Full Name is Tupac Amaru Shakur, was killed at the age of 25. Had 1 year of marriage. 

“Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true”


50 Cent - Real Name is Curtis James Jackson III. He is not only a Rapper, but also an actor and a businessman. Still performing. Divorced, has two sons. If you look at him now and 16 years ago, you can see a completely different person. You can’t recognize him. 

“Sunny days wouldn’t be so special if it wasn’t for rain. Joy wouldn’t feel so good if it wasn’t for pain.”


Eminem - Real Name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III. Divorced, has three children. Still performing. Eminem is among the best-selling music artists of all time, with estimated worldwide sales of over 220 million records.

“But no matter how many fish in the sea, it’d be so empty without me.”


Now read the sentences below and try to guess which song they are from?

  • “Grab ya glocks, when you see Tupac. Call the cops, when you see Tupac”
  • “Tell me why are we so blind to see that the ones we hurt are you and me?”
  • “Success is my only option, failure's not”
  • “Now this looks like a job for me, so everybody just follow me, cause it feels so empty without me”
  • “Ha ha, I guess there's a Slim Shady in all of us”
  • “Still taking my time to perfect the beat and I still got love for the streets”

Hope you guessed them correctly. 

These are not only just words from a song, these are also good quotes.





No comments:

Post a Comment