Wednesday, December 1, 2021

More than just a Birthday #20

To be honest I don’t love to celebrate my birthday and don’t want people to know when it is my birthday. On the other hand I want to be appreciated and feel important to people, but there is much more than just “happy birthday”, “thank you”. Something inside me goes deeper. And for now I want my birthday to pass as quickly as possible, so that no one will ever notice, although I know that a lot of people remember it without any reminder. And that’s actually so cute and kind of them. 

Every year after my birthday I feel that something huge has changed in me, in my life. Sometimes it feels like magic happened.

No year is the same as the previous one. Every birthday comes and brings with it new challenges, new people, new memories, new experiences, new feelings, new thoughts of love and new disappointments. It makes me live the moments of my life differently. 

I will not be modest and will say that every coming year makes me a little bit wiser, stronger, but I will be afraid of saying that every coming year extinguishes the fire inside me. Anyway I will go on trying to keep the fire burning.


I am really grateful for everything I have, grateful for everything I lost and found.

I am in the stage of having everything I need and want, but if I don't have something that I desire I can make it happen. The only thing that is missing is the love of my life, but for that I know it will happen when I will be ready, so I am not in a hurry, I will keep waiting for him to come. 


In my 19s I felt myself not as a girl, but as a woman. I hope I will not feel like a grandmother in my 20s. Just kidding, I enjoyed being the woman, the mom of the family. And I am not afraid of aging. Aging is normal, that’s how life works, the important thing is to keep the same energy as you had at your youth. 


I wish to remain healthy, skinny and beautiful, achieve new victories, new goals, be surrounded by people I love and miss. 

I wish to travel 12 months in a year:)


Enjoy every age of yours. Make your dreams come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment