Monday, November 1, 2021

Life with Social Networking

As everything has its bad and good sides Social Media, Social Networking does it too. 

How it will affect you depends on you, on your attitude towards it. 

From my experience Social Media affected me very heavily. I was so tired of everyday useless information from people I knew and didn’t know. I wanted to clear my mind from all of it, so I deactivated my Instagram. But on the other hand while having Instagram, Facebook I could get any information, resources I needed. But that didn't stop me. 

I got rid of 40% of my stress. 


But the time I used to spend on Instagram, now I am spending on TikTok, YouTube. 

And I am so tired at the end of the day, that I have no energy to just take my book and start reading, but if I take it, I will forget about being tired. It’s the first step that is hard to do. 


And honestly, although all the opportunities we have through Social Networking, I miss the time without it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment